Sunday, December 13, 2009

About Me

Cruz, Marrion A.
-September 5th, 1995
-14 years old
-Marina Middle School
-8th grader
-F i l i p i n (a]
-Manila, Philippines
-San Francisco, California
-Optimism blows minds!.... ♥ 

Call me Super M because I have the power to make you smile like you actually enjoy my company, so never underestimate my "sky's not the limit" possibilities. I have the ability to laugh at every obsticle, to confront and embrace life as it comes. I keep to myself, always just myself. I never reveal what is too much, never care what others think because theydon't matter. I have [ authority ]. I make history everyday, writing my story book that I plan never to publish, never to unfold. No one deserves an explanation, no need to be an analyst nor be an interviewee. I can make out an explanation for everything, just look at the bigger picture. I write like there's no problem with recycling, read like I won't be able to see tomorrow, listen like there's no one else that matters and laugh like the adrenaline of jumping off a cliff has gotten to me. I can never explain who and what I am because there's too much to say to be understood. Too much people judge and give out unwanted, self-volunteered opinions.
I'll prove you wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment