with all the friends and pretty dove
When we all had nothing to say
All polite and asked "if we may",
Seventh grade the most amazing
We let everything pass; just gazing
I learned who my real friends were
The best but also the one to fastly blur,
Now eighth we are, almost done
All we get are ultimate fun
Meeting new people, meeting ourselves
Building friendships alike shelves.
Now eighth we know who we are
Graduating isn't all that far.
Then comes goodbye as graduation goes,
even to the people we felt close.
Sorry to the people that we hurt
To all the teachers that was on the verge to burst...
Thanks to everyone that needs it
For the days that made my life fully lit.
Thanks to all that deserves,
The ones to tell me off; with all those nerves.
Good luck to all those who need care
Just know life's not always fair
For ninth, start with a clean slate
What'll be next, we'll just have to wait.
I'm going to miss these years gone by
My, I say, the time does fly.

No comments:
Post a Comment