♥Karina Gonzalez!,
Awww, I sence that my hermana la bella is missing me (: HAH, I think that wasn't spanish; think that was italian. LOL, but I know you miss me as I miss your WHOLE! Anywah, I've been good; went for the bball team, and didn't make it. But you know I was awesome! HAH, lol;) But yeah, didn't make it, but I'm still like PRO as fuck! uhhhhmmm, & when I was gonna ditch 7period w/Veronica, we got caught by a beyotch teacher. Snitched on us with the dean Mr Ortega; good thing the gay guy (dean) is really nice. LMAO, I crack myself up sometimes. And I've been looking into schools that I want to MAYBE get into, like Lowell (maybe too dumb for that), SOTA (I'm SO creative enough!), and maybe Gateway. I really don't want to get into those big schools like Gal or Wash. Not my thing, been into too much bigass schools to deal w/those. And I'm so bored with school, need to get out of my stupid Algebra & English classes. They're not the "honors" class. Like they are, but not GATE; and so they work really slow, I CANNOT WORK SLOW! I'm like fucking genius//fucking Einstein (I'm missing 15% of my sanity and my hair is like sex hair... You get it? Like Einstein's hair is fucked up all the time = sex hair, and he is missing 15% of his brain, but mine is like I'm insane.... Whatev, I know you're laughing because you don't get my joke :)) And like I've been working on some short stories for a portfolio for SOTA. And poems, I wrote you one; can't find it. But I'll write you a new one. ILY! And I need to get into a GATE English class if I want to get to SOTA with Creative Writing. But dumbass, fatass Algebra teacher won't let me back into her class. And for me to get into GATE English, I have to change my schedule into Algebra 7thperiod! So WTF?! I think that's enough, REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO TALK MORE (: I miss you and I love you. And I want you to know that a sentence reply is not enough for me, so you better type a page long letter, beyotch (= I mis mis misss misss you, mwah ; take care okay ? Can't explain how mucho I love love love you. TOO MUCH HERMANA,
-----Marrion♥
No comments:
Post a Comment